TSM (Tivoli storage manager) Engineer
|Job Location||Raleigh, NC, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- around 3 years of TSM implementation/configuration experience
- 3 years of managing backup and recovery
- Should have more then just TSM administration experience itís
definitely a more technical role
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- IBM experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 27, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Working in the Information Protection Services group at IBM as the main people rolling out TSM to clients and being able to support it. It's their new initiative in addition to using Netbackup as their main backup tool.
- The Tivoli Storage Manager Specialist/Engineer will be a team member who is specialized in their Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) backup and recovery infrastructure with the ability of relaying its framework to clients.
- Emphasis is on expertise for IBM storage software such as IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) and components, as well as strong knowledge and experience of backup and recovery processes. ---Experience with implementing, troubleshooting, and optimizing installations of Tivoli Storage Manager, as well as solution design on an enterprise-wide basis.
- Experience migrating TSM to a different platform is a plus. Must be able to analyze a client's current backup and recovery environment to define future technical requirements and recommendations.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!