DATA QUALITY ANALYST
|Job Location||Baltimore, MD, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- SQL, SQL Queries experience is necessary
- SQL Server 2005/2008 database experience is desired
- Mainframe experience is desirable. Java or .net coding for
automation of data.
- Auditing experience is helpful
- Good data detective instincts with experience identifying
appropriate data sources, and rooting out data quality problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Good project management skills to ensure application
development projects have a clear end to end plan with
- Knowledge of best practices in Data Quality Evaluation
- Ability to be successful on a government contract
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 5, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The qualified candidate will support the Office of Quality Performance in certifying datasets prior to publishing on Data.Gov. This activity fulfills requirements established by OMB for the Open Government initiative. The datasets are certified based on Accuracy, Consistency, Completeness and Timeliness.
The candidate must have strong analytical skills and the ability to understand requirements and business rules.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!