PeopleSoft Application Security
|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience in large-scale PeopleSoft environment
- Peoplesoft application security implementation and control
- Extensive knowledge of PeopleSoft security administration in a
PeopleSoft environment to include People Tools, role grant
functions, workflow, PeopleSoft security configurations, query
security, user preferences, row level security, component
- Familiar with PeopleSoft row-level security in PS applications.
Hands-on skills of PeopleSoft Tools , Application Designer, Data
Mover, SQR and SQL
- Ability to troubleshoot PS security issues
- Ability to read and understand PeopleCode
- PeopleSoft configuration/migration management among different
- Knowledge of security design and implementation
- Hands on experience with PeopleSoft 8.9 or higher security
- In depth knowledge of PeopleTools Security process and tables
- Hands-on Experience with PS Application Designer
Skills required:· Ability to work independently in a highly
consensus based environment
- Ability to create complex reports using PeopleSoft Query,
Access, Excel or other 3rd party reporting tool
- Broad-based knowledge of security controls, information
technology, Compliance, and HRIS application
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 23, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will Assess clients' security and control readiness and provide appropriate security assistance. Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects. Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions. Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo. Facilitate use of technology based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!