|Job Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- BS in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of SQL Server experience.
- SQL Server 2000 SQL Server 2005 SQL Server 2008, Query
Analyzer, Stored Procedures/Functions
- DTS (Microsoft Integration Services), SSIS
- Replication Servers, Transactional and Snapshot.
- Database Optimization in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Database Support in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Experience refreshing Development and QA databases from
- Experience in the following languages: Microsoft VB.NET 2003,
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- CRM Experience preferable
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 8, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for the development and knowledge of admin activities on the database servers. This will include the creation of transact SQL code that runs as part of the database server and optimization of query and database performance.
- Creates applications to perform data cleansing, data conversion, and data loading.
- Shares responsibility for the support, maintenance, and optimization of large databases.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of database issues by working closely with the Application Support team.
- Involved in the design and analysis of database tables and database solutions.
- Assists the application support team by demonstrating superior knowledge of transact SQL.
- Responsible for adhering to all departmental and team policies for design, development, testing and deployment of solutions.
- Creates effective documentation for developed solutions.
- Create and maintain database replication instances.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!