Information Systems Analyst
|Job Location||Pittsburg, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Oracle database knowledge (application level, not DBA level)
- Windows server
- Unix (AIX)
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to attend various trainings - Able to work in a
virtual team (team members in Antwerp, Leverkusen, Pittsburgh)
- Bachelor in IT or similar qualifications
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Knowledge of the following tools such as
-- HP Service Center
-- Lotus Notes system.
- Willingness to provide off-hours application support as needed
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 5, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to perform and can quickly analyze/debug issues/problems.
- Ability to work with complex situations and dependencies in a high-tech and rapidly changing environment
- He must be an experience in working with three tier hierarchy (app server, db server, front end layer)
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Ability to work efficiently; follow documented procedures and create procedures as necessary
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Languages : English, others are an added value
- Able to prepare, organize and give trainings and presentations
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!