|Job Location||Boca Raton, FL, USA|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Java, JSP, Struts, Web services, HTML
- bi-lingual a major + (Spanish)
- 5-7 years experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years Java web development experience, including
major enhancements to existing sites.
- Experience in regression testing.
- multi lingual IT system experience a +
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- must have excellent communication and be able to come in and hit
the ground running.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 14, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Java developer responsible for project to provide multi language support for a website. Will be responsible for coding changes to strip out hard coded field names & replace with calls to database. Professional translation service will do the translation. Significant testing to ensure screen appearance remains in tact with variations in text size & to confirm everything works in both spanish & english. Requirements, technical specs already prepared. Will work in 2 person team to accomplish project and work with test/QA to certify.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!