|Job Location||Virginia Beach, VA, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Good communications skills, should be able to hit the ground
running, proven track record of technical and domain expertise
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 24, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible and must have an Experience in applying PeopleSoft patches, product patches, tax updates, security updates, and performing database refreshes
He is responsible to:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain PeopleSoft Internet Architecture components including database, App Servers, Process Schedulers, and Web logic Servers
- Perform PeopleTools/Application upgrades
- Must have experience in multiple modules - Human Resources, Financials
- Must have successfully completed a major upgrade of PeopleSoft from version 7.x or 8.X to PeopleSoft version 9.0 or greater preferably 9.1
- SQL Server or Oracle Database administration experience
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!