|Job Location||Madison, WI, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
1. Strong Data & Insurance Experience
2. Analytical Thinking and Information Gathering
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 2, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This position is responsible for providing analytical expertise surrounding data and reporting requirements for Advance Business Analytics. An enterprise-wide perspective is necessary, including Customer, Product, Channel and Market experience, a multi-divisional network of colleagues, and a strong background in insurance. Business Analytics knowledge is a must, which encompasses requirements documentation, ability to comprehend and communicate technical concepts, recognizing the need and the ability to explain the long-term vision of American Family’s data needs and the ability to educate users on the data available. The ability to independently generate an idea, create an execution plan and produce results is strongly desired.
Responsible also to:
- Develop data management and reporting requirements and manage data quality in collaboration with business systems and data department.
- Ability to take unconnected concepts, find similarities and tie together- Ability to identify opportunities for efficiencies, and remove redundancies
- Capable of identifying sources of information for a wide variety of problems and needs
- Develops effective methods to improve the quality of information gathering, resulting in improved content and value
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!