|Job Location||Richmond, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- DS-3 telecommunications, WAN, LAN, VLAN.
- 5+ years of experience with with VMWare ESX OS 4.x, VSphere
- VM Clustering/ HA/ DRS,configure ESX in cluster, HA, DRS and
- installing server and network equipment and software.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003 and 2008.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007,Microsoft Office Professional
- Windows Active Directory, LDAP, WSUS, Cisco and Citrix VPN.
- Cisco routers, switches, wireless access points and ASA
- HP Proliant and Blade Matrix servers, VMWare ESX 4.1.
- HP Storage Area Networks (MSA1000,2000 and EVA 4400, Direct
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- excellent in verbal and written communication skills.|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 1, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible for the integration, maintenance and activity of the network and the server as well.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!