SAP ABAP – Middleware Technical Subject Matter Expert
|Job Location||Simi Valley, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||- SAP (R4.7) & Middleware (ALSB)|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 28, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate must have be:
- Demonstrative experience with integrated SAP (R4.7) & Middleware (ALSB) environments.
- Should have in-depth SAP integration skills, including RFCs, BAPIs, user exits that envoke SOAP services in an ESB. - Client has built an enormous middleware layer requiring in-depth knowledge/aptitude.
- Strong subject matter expertise on billing is desirable.
- Hands on experience in FI-CA (IS-U, IS-Retail or IS-Telco) and/or FSCD is a plus.
- Strong SAP Technical skills and strong PMO skills ideal.
- Looking for strong SAP Technical financial background (i.e. FICO / ABAP)
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!