Automation/Web Services Tester
|Job Location||Reston, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Use of JIRA and agile tools (Rally) plus
- Working knowledge on Java based applications
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Worked on databases like Oracle 10g.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 6, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Looking for a test engineer with great communication skills. Ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of testing front end web applications with both manual and automated skill set. Required Skills:
- Min of 8 years of testing front end web applications
- Manual/Automated test case creation experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work well with Developers in an Agile environment (standups, sprint planning, retro's, etc.)
-Ability to work in a fast paced Hudson CI build environment, where automation integration using Selenium will be KEY. Not just creating automated tests, but create tests that will BREAK code
- Solid web services testing experience (SOAP UI)
-MUST write excellent test cases. Well start to get into frontend portion of projects and writing excellent manual test cases is very important!
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!