|Job Location||Oak Brook, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 3-5 Years QA Experience (preferably ETL QA)
- 3-5 years ETL development (Informatica preferred)
- Strong understanding of Full SDLC for ETL (planning, test
development, test execution, results reporting)
- Ability to develop appropriate tests based on technical
requirements (ETL) and functional requirements (business req’s)
- Ability to think on their feet and work in a flexible
environment (i.e. able to develop test plans without all the
- Database testing experience & knowledge of DB schemas
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Informatica development experience
- White box testing exp
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 7, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This person will be working on a large scale Enterprise Report project for this organization. They will be responsible for taking technical requirements dealing with specific ETL and DB inputs as well as functional requirements from the business users and combining them to develop tests. They will be overseeing the testing from a full SDLC prospective meaning they will gather the requirements, develop the test plans and test cases, execute the tests, and document and report results. This environment is very fast paced and often this individual will be developing test cases without all the necessary requirements which is why they needs to be flexible, hard working, and able to adapt their plans as necessary.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!