Senior ETL Developer
|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 10 years of ETL development
- 10 years of DataStage experience
- Previous experience leading a team
- Great communication skills
- Ability to convert to permanent.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Previous Healthcare or claims
- Teradata database experience
- Working with offshore developers
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 25, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This person will be a Senior ETL developer working in the Data Warehousing Team in Quincy. He/She must be extremely technical with Data Stage and will be leading several data warehousing projects and will be responsible for the extraction and loading of all HPHC data into the Enterprise Data Warehouse. This person will be asked very specifically technical questions regarding data stage.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!