Business Analyst with Sales force Automation
|Job Location||Tampa, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 3-5 years of BA experience, preferably in the financial side of
- Strong understanding of claims data sets (examples: UB92, 837).
- Strong understanding of data warehousing technology.
- Understand data and process flow.
- Understanding of diagnosis, revenue and payment codes.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- Healthcare experience|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 21, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- These Business Analysts will be working for the claims department for the data warehouse project.
- They will gather requirements from the different business units and document those requirements for the IT development side.
- Documentation of the current business processes and data flows.
- Main focus will be writing the BRD, They will gather the needs from the customer and will be documenting in Word Templates.
- Working in an Agile methodology environment, must be able to keep up with sprints during monthly write-ups.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!