J2EE Application Developer
|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Java programming skills (minimum 8 years)
- Strong SQL Skills and thorough understanding of using SQL
against large-sized relational databases (minimum of 3 years)
Strong Object-Oriented Analysis/Design/Programming skills
- N-tier Architectures
- Development experience on a J2EE Application Server such as
Weblogic, Websphere, or JBoss
- Knowledge of Webservices
- Involvement in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- Experience in software design and interface design
- Ability to provide high quality code for production use in
mission critical applications
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong testing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Weblogic Server 10.x
- MVC Frameworks (Struts or Spring)
- Experience with a disciplined development methodology such as
- 4-yr College Degree preferably in Information Systems, Computer
Science or related field.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to assist in the development, testing, and implementation of a Java message processing server that supports a rich client developed in .NET/C#. The candidate must work within a team environment developing code that complies with our established architectural standards and change control policies.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!