|Job Location||New York City, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- minimum 8+ years of experience.
- experience in Remote Access Technologies based on Citrix
- experience in experience implementing, deploying, and
supporting Citrix NetScaler and Citrix XenDesktop.
- experience in Citrix Provisioning Services for XenDesktop,
XenApp and XenServer.
- experience in Microsoft Windows 200x Server, RSA SecurID
- experience with application packaging based on Admin Studio
- Experience with AppSense Management Suite, Microsoft SQL Server
- experience in Active Directory Policy Management and Storage
- knowledge on VMWARE 4.x and PowerShell scripting.
- strong knowledge on XenApp 5.x & 6.x, XenDesktop 4.0,
Provisioning Services 5.6
- knowledge on Citrix NetScaler/Advanced Access Gateway 9.x, Web
Interface, Installation Manager and EdgeSight.
- knowledge on Server 2003 & 2008, Windows XP & Windows 7.
- strong written, verbal and managerial skills.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 19, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible on administering Citrix Applications
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!