Avaya Voice Portal Developer
|Job Location||Dallas, TX, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 2+ years Avaya Voice Portal development experience required
- 2+ years design and development experience with complex IVR
call-flows with multi-language capabilities using VXML
- Experience integrating IVR applications with various back-end
systems, databases, and telephony interfaces (ACD and CTI)
- RDBMS skills and SQL knowledge
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving
- Strong communication / technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized
and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly
shifting deadlines and deliverables
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Design and development experience using speech recognition
(with demonstrated experience specifically with the Nuance OSDM)
- Experience with Web Services using XML
- Experience working in an IT development environment based on
Microsoft .NET framework
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 14, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for the development of advanced speech and DTMF based IVR applications on the Avaya Voice Portal platform.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!