Senior UI Developer
|Job Location||Reston, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Truly enjoys user interface creation and front end development
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert knowledge of accessibility
- Willingness to travel occasionally to New York office
- Can hand-code without needing assistance from code completion
or any computer program
- Can document ideas in hand-written pseudo code Mobile web
- Understands and enthusiastically embraces philosophies like Web
Standards, Lean Startups, Semantic markup and good programming
- Mobile development on native platforms (iOS, Android) is a
mature professional with initiative and drive
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 13, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This position will interact closely with project management and software engineers to shape project requirements and guide projects through completion.
•Lead and mentor junior members of the UI team
•Manage projects and coordinate with other stakeholders
•Participate in project planning and estimating
•Works tightly with other members of the team
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!