Java Web Developer
|Job Location||Columbus, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
• J2EE, CSS, EJB, Swing, CORBA (using Visibroker)
• Teradata, SQL Server
• IBM Websphere, ServletExec, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS
• Design, Testing and Configuration
• Software Engineering Tools Required: JUnit, Visual Source
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
• Rational ClearQuest, Rational RequisitePro
• IDEs Required: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD)
• Other skills
- Experience writing high-level and detailed designs.
- Experience with Sun Java Coding standards and Enterprise coding
- Experience in working with and leading offshore developers
- Strong communication skills
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 29, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!