.NET Developer/Business Analyst
|Job Location||Erlanger, KY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Extensive experience (3-5 years) developing enterprise .NET
applications or components of enterprise .NET applications using
C# and best-practice approaches to achieve a high degree of
- Strong experience with Visual Studio 2008 or later.
- Strong experience with .NET 2.0 and later.
- Strong experience (1-3 years) building web services.
- Strong experience with SQL Server 2008.
- Strong experience using a formal project development
methodology. Ability to understand, document, and execute user
- Strong documentation and communication skills (written and
verbal). Ability to follow PDCA (Plan Do Check Act).
- Strong interpersonal skills, Ability to handle multiple
assignments at the same time, team player.
- Creative thinking for providing innovative solutions, including
troubleshooting problems and applying root-cause analysis.
- Understanding of UML, specifically activity workflows, class
diagrams, use case diagrams, and machine state diagrams.
- Experienced with Microsoft products (Excel, MS-Project, Visio,
Power-point, Word, MS-Access).
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 9, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible to design, develop and support enterprise .NET systems. Estimate work effort to build and test new applications and changes to existing systems. Design and document application screens using a wireframe approach. Document user requirements with workflow diagrams, state machine diagrams, use cases and functional specifications.
Troubleshoot, solve problems, prioritize tasks, and work in a high-energy environment. Perform other related tasks as
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!