|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 7+ years designing and implementing Java applications
- 5+ years JEE (including EJB, XML, and JMS)
- 3+ years of Web Services and SOAP.
- 5+ years full life cycle development
- Experience with SQL and database
- Understands OO principles
- 4+ years UNIX and shell scripting
- Experience with client/server development
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- JBoss, Oracle
- JSP, JSTL, Junit, Java Script, Struts, Jaxb, JDK5, Eclipse
- UML Design Patterns
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 22, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to design, develop, implement Java applications and xperience with client/server development
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!