Sr. Java Developer
|Job Location||Cary, NC, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
* Spring Framework
* Spring Security
* Design Patterns
* ActiveMQ (JMS)
* XML & WebServices
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
* Bachelors Degree in CS, Engineering, Math, or Science
* 8 years+ hands-on Java experience developing n-tier systems
* Experience with RDBMS, advanced SQL skills (Oracle, SQL Server,
* Experience with application servers (JBoss, Websphere, etc.)
* Team Lead experience
* Architecture and Design experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||March 26, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Senior Level Java/J2EE candidate that has equally strong back-end and front-end skills, along with ability to assist with design and development team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Ability to communicate with business analysts in developing technological solutions from business requirements/enhancements
* Provide specifications and guidance to developers
* Ability to work in big team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Full SDLC experience (Requirements, Development, Testing)
* Ability and willingness to master new technologies rapidly
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!