Project Planner / Coordinator
|Job Location||Bloomington, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Looking for 3-5 years experience utilizing a scheduling tool
such as MS Project or Primavera
- MS project OR Primavera, SDLC
- 3-5 Years experience using a scheduling tool such as MS project
- Facilitation of Work Break Down / Planning sessions
- Working experience through a Software Development Lifecycle
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 26, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to the following duties:
- Conduct work Break down sessions to identify tasks and effort
- Create project schedules which determine project timeline and budget using actual cost or hours estimates
- Collection status updates including actual hours and % work completed
- Analyze schedule data for baseline variance, timeline risk, budget risk
- Track and manage resource allocations and actual Reporting
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!