Retalix 10 POS Solution Architect
|Job Location||Minneapolis, MN, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Candidate should have at least 9 Years IT experience with 6 yrs
- Technical/Functional Skills : Retalix 10 experience and has in-
depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical
approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as
required by domain
- Ability to map business process flows and build in Retalix
- Thorough understanding of out-of-the-box Retalix features
- Knowledge of Retalix customization
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal
training and self-directed education
- Knowledgeable of Point of Sale Applications
- Knowledgeable of Payment Authorization Systems
- Multi-data center high availability experience
Networking (VLAN segmentation, firewalls)
- Space Assortment and Planning (Intactix)
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)-web services
- IIS 7 (web application tier)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (app runtime)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (OS)
- Functional: Retail / stores POS
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Excellent analytical & problem resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Candidates must have team spirit of meeting joint deliverables,
sharing technical resource, Coordination, Status tracking
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 22, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The role and responsibilities of the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Develop customized Retalix solutions based on client requirements
- Work with customers to provide technical direction of Retalix projects, including the development of technical specifications
- Manage Retalix project test criteria, groups, and initiatives, to ensure that deliverables have met project objectives.
- Present Retalix deliverables to audiences with a wide variety of technical knowledge and expertise in support of design staff
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!