|Job Location||Dallas, TX, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- VMWare Datacenter Virtualization (VCP or VCAP certification or
equivalent experience) - HP c7000 BladeSystem, NAS, VLANS, TCP/IP
- High Availability analysis and testing
- Performance / Scalability analysis (load / stress testing)
- PC Hardware experience (A+ certification preferred)
- MCSE certification preferred Programming (desired)
- Some Java Enterprise
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience with performance /stress testing (preferred)
- MS degree in a technical field (MS-EE or BS-CS preferred)
- BS degree in a technical field (BS-EE or BS-CS preferred)
- 5+ years of related job experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 27, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills – Must be able to understand instructions and to communicate issues to their test leads.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Some experience with Testing or Q/A
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel Systems / Servers (mandatory)
- Unix (RedHat) and/or Windows Server System Administration
- IBM Websphere installation and administration
- Oracle WebLogic installation and administration
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!