|Job Location||Boca Raton, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- UI experience
- Process Improvement experience
- Process flows/Microsoft Visio
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in web analytics, self
service, customer experience, user interface
- 3-5 years of experience in IT serving in an IT Business Analyst
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Web sphere, TAM/LDAP, SSO experience/knowledge
- Prior experience in web design, online billing, and/or ecommerce
- PMP, CAMP, or CBAP Cert
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This person will act as the liaison between the business and IT to provide technical and business solutions to meet user needs. They will be working on the clients external facing website and external facing portal. They must have knowledge in web analytics and have worked on client facing projects with large budgets. They will create business requirements, Use Cases, Flows and other documents in support of the project.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!