|Job Location||Center Valley, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- BS or BA Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- 8+ years of software development experience, minimum 4+ years
with .NET technologies (3.5 preferred)
- Knowledge of OOP Concepts & Component Design
- Thorough knowledge of SOAP, XML, XSLT, JSON and ADO.NET
- Relational database programming skills a must
- Knowledge of SOA trends, SOA standards including web service,
XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
-Understanding of MVC pattern and ASP.NET Routing
- Familiarity with Design Patterns (e.g. Abstract Factory,
Factory Method, Singleton, etc.)
- Experience with reports development using reporting tools like
Crystal Report and SQL Reporting Services
- Familiarity with web servers (IIS), application servers, and
other elements of an internet/intranet infrastructure
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment,
excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High motivation level and superior attention to detail
- Experience with Object Relational Mappers (LINQ To SQL, Entity
Framework, LINQ to XML)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 28, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The daily responsibility of ideal candidate are as follows:
- Integration, Design, Coding and Implementation of complex, web-based, thin-client applications utilizing Microsoft .NET framework.
- Apply industry standard object-oriented programming best practices and design patterns.
- Support and troubleshoot existing production applications.
- Work independently and as a part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Manage and promote applications across operating environments: development, staging, and production.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!