System Administrator - IBM Rational Products
|Job Location||Twin Cities, MN, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience with technical server installation, configuration,
maintenance, and operational support of IBM Rational products.
- Experience with interfacing applications with LDAP and SQL
- Experience with troubleshooting issues and escalating to vendor
- 3 to 5 years experience with managing and configuring IBM
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Rational Products
ClearQuest, ClearQuest Web, Requisite Pro, Prequisite Pro Web,
and the Jazz Server
(Quality Manager, Requirements Composer, Team Concert) is helpful
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience working in an Health Care validated environment and
adhering to compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to
write installation procedures and verification processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Self-directed; ability to make decisions with occasional
guidance and review from next level of management
- Proven ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or related discipline or
equivalent combination of
education and work experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 22, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate for this position are resposnible to the server installation, configuration, administration and support of IBM Rational Products including problem resolution and vendor escalation.
This candidate will be doing infrastructure support with Rational products.
They will be installing and supporting the server part of the products; Web servers and Application servers.
Healthcare Validation Environment experience is preferred.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!