Business Analyst with Travel and Transportation domain exp
|Job Location||Portland, OR, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Business Domains: experience in following cross functional groups
– Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Global Invoicing in Travel
and Transportation domain.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||September 28, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will be responsible to the following:
- project deliverables: Business Requirement Documents, Functional Spec, Test Plans/ Strategy, Test cases, Use Cases, Process Flows, Business Process Documents with Change notification matrices, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams
- Analysis Functions:
- Interacting with Business to gather and understand business requirements & use cases.
- Conducting working, JAD (Joint Application Design) sessions for Requirements Analysis, design discussions as part of requirement analysis, GAP analysis and Systems and Process Impact analysis.
- Working with IT Development teams thru the implementation and testing process.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!