Platform Tester - QA
|Job Location||Waltham, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – Ability
document test cases, test harnesses, coding principles &
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and HTTP is a must.
- Strong understanding and testing experience of Diameter and
billing is required
- Scripting languages: Python, Perl, tcl, shell scripting.
- Operating Systems: Debian, Linux
- Ability to automate using automation frame work and
language is a must.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 1, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will work as a member of the QA team to
design, document, and execute test cases based upon Design
- Prepare and execute both manual and automated test scripts,
document test results and revise test cases and scripts as needed.
- Maintain and support the Automation framework
- Enhance the Automation harness by building APIs as needed.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities
- Work independently
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!