|Job Location||Albany, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- (7) years of intensive and progressive experience in the
computer related field with three years within the last six
calendar years of intensive and progressive experience in
developing test automation scripts as well as performing
manual software testing for complex to highly complex software
applications and/or systems.
- A Bachelorís degree from an accredited college or university
in computer science, mathematics or engineering, or a
mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable certificate
of training from an accredited institution.
- Must have a thorough working experience in QA/Testing using
various QA/Testing methodologies, complete SDLC understanding.
- Be detail oriented, have excellent writing & verbal
communication skills and possess client facing skills, have
vast knowledge of testing techniques to cover all possible
corner cases for testing, verification and validation
- Have hands-on experience in a very complex and large web-
based application (portal) testing built on JAVA, Web-Sphere
(presentation layer), DB2 LUW (backend database) and
middleware (web-services, API calls testing using SOAP UI).
- New Proven experience in developing test scripts for test
- New Three years of Proven experience with at least one test
automation tool is required
- New - Experience of JMeter, Rational Robot or Selenium tools
- Have working knowledge of MS Office like MS Word for
documents, MS Excel for reporting, etc.
- Have hands on working experience in writing SQL using joins
for data validation from various data sources using DB2 LUW.
- Sound hands on knowledge of healthcare insurance or
government domain with testing EDI 834 transactions.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Extensive hands-on functional knowledge of Rational Quality
Manager for test management with collaboration with Rational
Team Concert and Rational Requirement Composer.
- Working-level experience with DB2 in a mainframe
- Must be a team player, quick responsiveness, contributor,
coordinator, cooperative, understanding, polite and adaptive
to accept changes in a complex changing environment and must
be willing to accept direction from seniors, colleagues and
- Should be ready to put extra effort and to help other team
members; also ready for late evening and weekend work to
accomplish the given tasks for the NY-HX project.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 23, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate must be:
- Self motivated individual with a desire to learn
- A self learner, learn quickly
- Positive and pleasant attitude
- Flexible team support across the test tracks
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!