Mobility QA Lead
|Job Location||Cumberland, RI, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experienced in Mobile Manual testing and
automation/Regression execution through tools like SEETEST or
Perfecto. (2-4 Yrs)
- Experienced in both iOS and Android - native, hybrid apps
and alos experience in Web testing, preferred if have any OS
- Should be able to create/design test cases from
requirements, estimate effort and test execution.
- Expertise in querying DB tables, writing DB queries.
- Experience in HP Quality Center for TC design, execution and
- Should be experienced in end to end testing activities, e.g.
effort estimation, requirement gathering, test case design,
- Should be well versed with STLC / SDLC, testing
methodologies / process.
- Should have effective communication skills (both written and
verbal) with customer, business / dev teams, PMs.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Knowledge / Experience in pharmacy domain is preferred.
- Experience in Selenium/QTP tool and VB scripting is preferred
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 1, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible in Mobile Manual testing and automation/Regression execution
Responsible in testing mobile devices with IOS and Android platforms
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!