|Job Location||Richmond, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Mandatory Testing,QA,User Acceptance test,SQL,Web
- MINIMUM of 2 years QA Analyst experience on a Large
Development Project and software development experience.
- Experience and knowledge to write SQL queries to support
backend testing and be able to support the installation and use
of automated testing tools.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||October 6, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible to design test scenarios, identify test data, create test cases, execute test cases, identify/report defects, verify defects and participate in the overall testing of the highly complex JAVA based system.
- He will develop test cases that will be spawned across multiple applications/systems .
- Will perform testing of web services, Web UI and batch jobs.
- Will participate in validation of data migration and must have good hands on experience with SQL queries.
- Will also help in automation, load, performance and stress testing.
- Will write both manual and automated test cases.
- Will monitor active issues and verify bug fixes.
- Will be responsible for the overall quality of the product.
- Will also participate in testing the integration between more than two applications / systems.
- Will also participate in User Acceptance Testing as needed.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!