|Job Location||Eagan, MN, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||Testing tools as Quality Center, Business Process Test, QuickTest Professional, Eggplant, Service Test, Performance Center, Web Inspect, etc.|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
Formal Leadership/Management experience.
Diverse experience in IT and technical background
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 30, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will be responsible to perform the following duties:
* Extensive experience in implementing QA standards, procedures and controls.
* Prepares and Implements the QA strategy for the program/project
* Identifies QA resources needed for the program/project
* Provides QA work estimates and QA-specific resource requirements
* Provides guidance and best practices for testing
* Provides testing resources with training and mentoring on the testing processes, test standards, and the testing tools (Quality Center, Business Process Test, QuickTest Professional, Eggplant, Service Test, Performance Center, Web Inspect, etc.)
* Collaborates with experienced Performance Test Engineers for performance testing consulting and support
* Ensures that adequate lead time (6 weeks prior to performance test execution) is given to the Performance Test Engineer for performance testing
* Collaborates with experienced Automated Testing Engineers for test automation consulting, scripting, and support
* Collaborates with experienced Security Test Engineers for software security testing consulting and support
* Sets up projects in Quality Center and ensures that the standard workflows are implemented in the project
* Analyzes test data requirements and collaborates with Test Data Support team to create test data when needed
* Ensures traceability matrices are available
* Communicates the progress and status of testing
* Identifies testing risks and provides a risk mitigation plan to minimize, if not totally eliminate, the risks
* Determines a risk-based test strategy and seeks approval of its implementation
* Coordinates the testing efforts for projects that involve multiple applications or portfolios
* Coordinates and facilitates the defect triage meetings
* Provides the testing metrics
* Acts as the Quality Center project administrator
* Ensures a smooth transition from project to BAU is conducted
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!