Automation Test Analyst
|Job Location||Phoenix, AZ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||Maven, Sub Version, Junit/TestNG, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE, Jenkins|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 5, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate should have
* Experience with Agile, other rapid application development SDLC
* Experience in working with testing automation tools like JUnit, JMeter, Eclipse, Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), HP Load Runner, HP Quality Center and preparation of automation test framework
* Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
* Experience with web service and back-end service/API tools such as Soap/REST Service, HTTPClient, SoapClient, jaws, jaxb etc.
* Ability to create test client and service test framework using java for web services
* Ability to create java test utilities
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!