Performance/ Automation Engineer
|Job Location||Horsham, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||JMeter|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||Python|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 11, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate should have
• Performance and automation testing experience with JMeter
• Excellent scripting capabilities; preferably Python language.
• Comprehensive understanding of SDLC, functional testing best practices, and defect management methodologies.
• Experience with Web Services API testing
• Specific Digital Video (STB and/or OTT (e.g. HLS / MPEG-DASH)) testing experience with concentrated focus on automation and performance test design and analysis.
• Experience with variety of Performance testing tools (e.g LoadRunner / LoadUI).
• Experience with automated Web testing
• S3 Stormtest and / or Witbe automation experience
• Experience Testing of STB Guides, Menus, Applications, Audio / Video Quality testing
• Comfortable working in an Agile, fast-paced product environment with visibility and accountability to stakeholders.
• Execute scripted test cases on STBs and Digital Video / OTT devices using pre-defined test plans and technical requirements as input. Design new test scripts and Ad-Hoc test cases.
• Analyze test results prepare performance test report. Report and track defects and provide regular updates on test status.
• Technical interface with ARRIS Test and Engineering teams, and Customer team, to reproduce, isolate, and troubleshoot issues found in testing, and / or reported by the Customer
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!