Quality Assurance Specialist
|Job Location||Dover, DE, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Prior experience in analysis of various forms of healthcare
data Required 5 Years
- Prior data analysis of HL7 messages Desired 1 Years
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 30, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will be responsible on the following duties:
- Provide staff to onboard new EHR-S and facilities, and to perform quality assurance during the testing process and during production operations.
- Transition the on-boarding and QA process to the new staff that DPH/Immunization Program selects near the end of the project.
- Review existing documentation that is provided to EHR-S vendors and facilities as a part of the on-boarding process, including but not limited to the DelVAX HL7 implementation guide.
- Enhance and/or supplement existing on-boarding documentation as necessary
- Carefully review HL7 version 2.5.1 immunization messages (VXU, VXQ and QBP, and response messages) during each phase of the QA process:
- Review messages that are submitted by each participating EHR-S vendor when they test their interface with the DelVAX HL7 Web Service.
- Identify errors in the HL7 messages during each phase of the QA process (which are described above).
- Communicate the errors to the EHR-S vendors and/or facilities that are utilizing the EHR-S. Collaborate with them to identify the cause of the issues and to help resolve the issues.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!