Information Management Architect
|Job Location||Franklin, TN, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Information Management Architecture
- Minimum work experience: 12 Years
- DG/DM processes,
- DG org structure
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 30, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The responsibilities of the chosen candidate are the following:
- Should be able to lead and help customer in defining and establishing data governance organization and in creation of related data governance artifacts (data policies/practices, DG/DM processes, data standards, DG org structure with roles & responsibilities, DQ/DG metrics, etc)
- Should be able to tie and also map the following to the business processes - compliance & monitoring, policies and standards, data inventories, full information lifecycle management, data quality, data classifications, data security and access, data risk management
- Should serve as a liaison between both internal and external IT and business groups, should bring positive results via their governance of methods used by data stewards handling data
- Should be accountable for information quality, optimize resourceeffectiveness, establish process performance baselines for enabling datamanagement
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!