Oracle Identity and Access Management
|Job Location||Groton, CT, USA|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||Oracle Identity and Access Management suite 11g|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 20, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The candidate should have experience in
• Excellent understanding of Oracle Identity and Access Management suite 11g
• Hands-on experience with Oracle Identity Governance, Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle Access Manager
• Experience in requirements gathering, design, development and implementation
• Experience in installation of OIM, OAM, OUD
• Experience with different Oracle Identity Manager Connector (OIMC): Microsoft Active Directory Connector, Exchange Connector, Database Application Table Connector, RACF connector and AS/400 Connector
• Hands-on development and configuration of Oracle Identity Manager, including but not limited to catalog request forms, connectors, UI customizations
• Work with Project team to understand the requirements and perform OIM application development, OIMconnector configurations, access policy changes and configurations and UI validation
• Support activities including design, analysis, configuration, data migration and testing through full SDLC (Dev, QA, Prod)
• Lead and participate in QA/UAT testing to ensure proper functionality and validation in the quality of any updates planned for production environments.
• Provide expertise in identifying and in solving functional and technical issues with OIM
• Work closely with the vendors and other internal IT teams (Enterprise Application Integration, Server Engineering) in troubleshooting and resolving issues
• Document, update, and maintain documentation of processes, procedure guides, user guides, and other training materials used
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!